Thanks for the votes!
The results are in!
- P3 - Garry Tonon Vs Rousimar “Toquinho” Palhares
- P2 - Aj Agazarm Vs Daniel Strauss
- P3 - Aj Agazarm Vs Jake Shields
- P1 - Keenan Cornelius Vs Dean Lister
- P4 - Gilbert ‘Durinho’ Burns Vs Garry Tonon
- P2 - Garry Tonon Vs Masakazu Imanari
- P4 - Fernando ‘Terere’ Vs Vitor ‘Shaolin’ Ribeiro
- P2 - Gezary Matuda Vs Michelle Nicolini
- P2 - Vitor Ribeiro Vs Nakamura Daisuke
- P4 - Jackson Sousa Vs Dillon Danis
We will contact the poster winner via email.
Stay tuned to our social media for news on the next Polaris event.
Saturday, October 29, 2016
at the newly refurbished Lighthouse in Poole, UK
TICKETS ON SALE FROM 09:30 August 12th
CLICK -HERE- FOR TICKETS
DOORS OPEN: 15:00
PRELIMINARY CARD (FREE ON YOUTUBE) 16:00
MAIN CARD (PAY PER VIEW) 18:30
TICKETS FROM £35 to £75
15% DISCOUNT FOR GROUPS OF 8 OR MORE (CALL TO BOOK 01202 280000)
15% DISCOUNT FOR UNDER 12 AND OVER 60
Illegal Methods / Movements
- Eye gouging or fish hooking
- Grabbing fingers, ears, hair, toes, or other extremity
- No posting on faces / one-handed windpipe grip
- Slamming above 50cm (high amplitude throws / takedowns will not be penalised)
- Chokes (except using fingers to crush windpipe)
- Joint locks involving shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle. Neck cranks are legal in no-gi bouts.
- Illegal in gi bouts: Spine / neck locks, heel hooks
- Winner is signified via tapout, verbal submission (voluntary or involuntary), or being unable to continue the bout due to injury
- 15 minutes time limit
- If there is no submission the bout will be decided by judges' decision. See "The For and Against system:
Judging System for Exhibition Bouts and Superfights"
- In no-gi bouts the athletes must not grip any clothing
- Referee will be on stage to officiate the bout, ensure rules are followed and advise fighters when they get too near the edge of the mat, in which case they will be paused and returned to the centre of the mat in the same position. If no agreement on positioning can be made the athletes will be stood up at the centre of the ring
- Overall a high standard of sportsmanship is required before, during and after the fights.