GARRY TONON VS DILLON DANIS
DAN STRAUSS VS JAKE SHiELDS
BRAD PICKETT VS PHIL HARRIS
Plus many more matches and a stacked undercard.
Saturday, AUGUST 19, 2017
INDIGO AT THE 02
TICKETS ON SALE FROM 11:00 may 19th (general sale)
02 PRIORITY CUSTOMERS HAVE ACCESS FROM 11:00 MAY 17th
CLICK -HERE- FOR TICKETS
Illegal Methods / Movements
- Eye gouging or fish hooking
- Grabbing fingers, ears, hair, toes, or other extremity
- No posting on faces / one-handed windpipe grip
- Slamming above 50cm (high amplitude throws / takedowns will not be penalised)
- Chokes (except using fingers to crush windpipe)
- Joint locks involving shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle. Neck cranks are legal in no-gi bouts.
- Illegal in gi bouts: Spine / neck locks, heel hooks
- Winner is signified via tapout, verbal submission (voluntary or involuntary), or being unable to continue the bout due to injury
- 15 minutes time limit
- If there is no submission the bout will be decided by judges' decision. See "The For and Against system:
Judging System for Exhibition Bouts and Superfights"
- In no-gi bouts the athletes must not grip any clothing
- Referee will be on stage to officiate the bout, ensure rules are followed and advise fighters when they get too near the edge of the mat, in which case they will be paused and returned to the centre of the mat in the same position. If no agreement on positioning can be made the athletes will be stood up at the centre of the ring
- Overall a high standard of sportsmanship is required before, during and after the fights.